Lulu's Style Studio

Totally delayed post...The 9th of February was an eventful one. First was the Rebecca Taylor show. Then that night, I attended the Lulu's Style Studio. Not sure how I stumbled upon it but regardless glad I registered to attend. The free (yes free!) tickets were sold out in just a few hours after that.



Upon entering, you will see a few booths known as the gifting suite where you get to pick up a few goodies! There were lip salves from the Rosebud Perfume Co.  which I've heard good things about! Had to pick one up in each scent! Twistband had such cute, colorful hair ties!  For thick haired Asians like myself, these was perfect! Even my sister snagged a few from my bag. Also, being the nice sister that I was, I shared the LĂ„RABARs with her. For someone who isn't fond of eating banana anything, their banana nut was delicious!! Gotta get me some more! See below for the awesome goodies we were to bring home! Thanks to Hpnotiq for getting the party rolling with their complimentary cocktails.



Attendees were also able to vote on new items to be featured on the website in the future. Critiquing the color down to the whether if I simply liked the item or not. It was definitely fun being in the shoes of a buyer.


 


Photo courtesy of Lulu's 



Each blogger was able to choose a complimentary piece and I snagged this peplum top! Love the lacy detailing on the shoulders! I also purchased the peplum top in white since I couldn't decide which to get! (15% off all purchases) When in doubt, just get both. No regrets!  


 

Forever 21 sweater, pants and booties
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Natasha Q crossbody bag
Yesstyle floral chiffon top

Super great event and can't wait for next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment