Oahu's Photo Finish

The reason I wanted to go to Hawaii was because of Oahu Photography Tour. I knew this would be different from your generic guided tours offered and being that this is about photography, that's a plus!

Our first stop was the Makapu’u lookout to see the amazing sun rise over Oahu around 6am. My gosh was it beautiful! Being up so early was definitely worth seeing this with the love of my life. Never realized how fast the sun rises either! Such a natural beauty.



Next few stops were beautiful landscapes of Oahu. Truly a wonder to see all these places that I would never be able to see back in NYC. Kuloa Regional Park was the backdrop of my outfit of the day. You must think I'm crazy to wear all black but it was not as sunny as we had hoped here in the Hawaiian Islands. There was supposedly a storm that week we stayed but it is was what it was. We still enjoyed our break away from work! :)

Ray Ban Wayfarers | Necessary Clothing crop top | Forever 21 shorts 
American Eagle denim button up | Keds | Yesstyle bag


I found Crush!!! The Laniakea Beach was where we saw 2 giant sea turtles resting. We were told they are endangered too so being able to see them in them lazing around on the beach like this was incredible. 



2 comments:

Post a Comment