Swap Meet Sunday

My boyfriend is a huge fan of sports so whilst in Hawaii, he wanted to see the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet, which wasn't too far from where we stayed so we decided to hop on a shuttle bus and check it out. Heard they had souvenirs for a cheaper price, so why not?

I love the juxtaposition of opposites and this seemed to fit. It is quite casual with the muscle tee and the sandals but the skirt makes it fancy. It paired nicely! 
 
Forever 21 top | Nasty Gal skirt | Steve Madden sandals


Got myself a yummy shaved ice with strawberry and lime flavors to start. Look at the SIZE of that thing! It was hard for me to eat at first since I never get shaved ice before so a lot of it was dripping all over me. Such a slob when I eat but boy was it good!


For those of you who ever go to the Swap Meet, there are letters surrounding the stadium, some single letters and some double letters. Our shuttle driver told us to pay attention to the letters as most people start shopping by the single letters and then realize there were better prices by the double letters. Be sure to haggle with the vendors! Ended up getting banana bread, a super cute solar powered Hula dancer, and a few other goodies for my family/friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment