Inglot's Virtual Makeover App Launch Event

Saw through Twitter that Inglot was having an event right where I previously worked by so I RSVP'd right away. Before arriving, I decided to take search up the app on my IPhone. It's a cool concept to be virtually made over and the makeup application works pretty well with this app. Take a pic of yourself then you get to pick the types of foundation, the eyeshadows, the whole sha-bang, adjust according to your facial structure, then voilà! The only negative with the app that should be mentioned is the glitches. It freezes from time to time so you'd have to close out the app then reopen it again. And for all you Droid users, it is not available yet unfortunately. Hopefully soon!


Take a look at my lips! So vampy! Does it suit me?? LOL, I was hasty while doing this but take your time!


Since I was coming directly from work, I decided to wear this simple outfit with flats and switched into heels for the event. Very work appropriate, don't you think? :)

inglot zara shoes dress trapeze bag
Zara dress and heels

The rest of the night consisted of munching on macarons, sipping champagne and completing social networking tasks to win an IPHONE 5! We also actually got to walk away with a 4-pan palette with 3 bright lipsticks and 1 eyeshadow and an adorable lipstick pen. How sweet is that?


Clockwise from top left: Lipstick #98, Lipstick #93, Lipstick 97, and Eye Shadow 607

There is another event on June 29th if anyone is in the NYC area! It's held at their Chelsea location, on the 5th floor of Chelsea Market (75 95th Ave). Just RSVP to inglotstudionyc@inglotusa.com. See you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment