Cherry Blossom Interview

Few years ago, I had gone to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden with my lil sister to see the Cherry Blossoms but they had all fallen then. Bummer! Wanted to go this year when they were in full peak and of course, the day my boyfriend and I go is the day Mother Nature decides to have sporadic rain showers. As soon as we get there, it started drizzling so we took cover in the Brooklyn Museum. Luckily, for us, the sun came back! 

pink zara blazer, outfit, black high waisted jeans, american apparel, fashion, asian blogger

Felt like matching the flowers and since I don't have too much pink, I decided to break out my new Zara blazer. It is SUCH a soft material and paired it up with my go-to high waisted jeans and a crop top try toning down the business-y look of it. Glenn still thought I looked like I was going for an interview. lol :/ Oh wells.

Kate Spade white crossbody, tan beige bag, handbag, purse, lincoln satchel little kennedy

Not a big fan of white anything as it gets dirty too quick but I loved this bag for the summer time feel. Great for carrying the big DSLR around and STILL look fashionable.

cherry blossoms brooklyn new york botanical garden flowers

asian blogger ny forever 21 stripes crop top flower style fashion


asian blogger, diningonstyle, Forever 21 striped crop top, cherry blossoms

Love this candid shot of me laughing/smiling. I never take myself too seriously. Life is too short for that!

diningonstyle, fashion blogger, asian blogger, zara blazer, kate spade handbag, american apparel jeans

zara blazer american apparel black pants topshop boots

pink zara blazer, forever 21 striped crop top, black high waisted american apparel jeans pants, kate spade satchel, topshop monti booties

Zara Blazer | Kate Spade Lincoln Square Fabric Little Kennedy bag (here)  
Forever 21 striped crop top | American Apparel jeans | TopShop booties (here)

Photos by Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment