Leave it to Liebster

Beckie of The Sussex Girl, my new UK blogger friend, graciously nominated a few other bloggers and I for the Liebster Award. This is a way of showing new bloggers support! So thank you Beckie as well as to my other readers for being supportive as I take this journey through being a blogger.




The rules
1) Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 2) Choose new bloggers with less than 200 followers to pass the award on to and link them in your post. 3) Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers. 4) Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 5) Each blogger should post 11 new questions for their nominees and let them know about the award!

Beckie's 11 questions 

1.) What is your favourite way to travel?
By airplane because I love seeing everything from an aerial view. The oceans are just so blue and the lands are often covered with green or silver depending what city you pass over! 


2.) Why did you start your blog?
Started my blog as somewhere to post my style along with my travels and hopefully to expand to books and foods that I enjoy! 

3.) What's your favourite way to spend a Saturday?
When the sun is out, I very much enjoy just walking around new places that I haven't been to before! There's just something about being exploring that I want to do more of! 

4.) What two things would you save from your belongings in a disaster?
My 2 sentimental items from Glenn. 

5.) Do you have siblings?
One little sister. (she's actually 19 as of last Oct) 

6.) Pick a language to learn and tell why you chose it.
My mom's dialect -- Fuzhounese so I can tell her to simmer down with her loud voice when she's "talking" aka screaming haha

7.) What would you say is your go-to dish in the kitchen.
I make ramen real good with my poached egg skills & boiled broccoli.


8.) What's your favourite quote?
I don't have a favourite one that resonates with me, to be honest. 

9.) What was your favourite TV show from your childhood?
Boy Meets World was one of them! There were so many good shows back in the day! 

10.) Heels or flats?
Definitely a flats kinda gal. I prefer comfort and being closer to the ground as possible, especially since I can be pretty clumsy. 


11.) Goals for 2015?
Find a home with Glenn & be appreciate of life! 


Questions for my Nominees 
1.) If you won the 600 million Powerball jackpot, what would be the first thing you do?
2.) What do you love living in your hometown?
3.) If you could switch lives with anyone, who would it be and why?
4.) Would you rather know when you are going to die so you can do anything you want to do or just live your life without knowing when and go with the flow?
5.) What would you wear on your last day on earth?
6.) Do you collect anything?
7.) Musically, who influences you?
8.) Sweet or savory?
9.) What do you splurge on?
10.) What is the most underrated item in menswear and women's wear?
11.)What would be your plan if zombies took over the world?


Nominees
Tales of Two 
Mlle Coconath
Ksenia Sles

2 comments:

Post a Comment