This blog started in early 2012 as a creative outlet for documenting my personal style and travels to look back on in my later years. Since then, I have opted to include books I've read/enjoyed, food, and my photography!
Origin of the blog name comes from a combination of always dining (aka eating) and my love of fashion, thus Dining on Style was born. Credit to my awesome boyfriend who thought of the name! [Am I lucky or what?]
My name is Elaine and born/raised in New York City. Wouldn't have it any other way!
I am a first generation Chinese-American New Yorker, born and raised here.
Things you may not know about me:
1. I collect pressed pennies as my souvenirs!
2. Spicy food reigns supreme.
3. My collection of chiffon tops is overflowing.
4. Hoarder of important documents.
5. Super clumsy when wearing glasses.
6. Geometric patterns speak to me.
7. I still don't know my way around the city without my phone's GPS.
8. Yellow is my favorite color.
10. My hair is only cut twice a year!
You can find me on Instagram or Twitter! Stop by, say hi, and tell me something about yourself! I would love to make new friends!! Shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in contact!